Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hamburger Help US

In my last post I may have mentioned that Tyler and I will be on a bit of a condensed budget while we're in grad school.  I believe I mentioned something about Ramon Noodles and Macaroni and Cheese with cut up hot dogs.  So, Tyler and I are on a mission to eat every meal at home for as long as we can on a week's worth of groceries.  Since we won't have access to the Cafeteria or Chick-Fil-A on campus, we are working on using a week's worth of grocery money to feed us breakfast, lunch, and dinner for at least 7 days...here's our loot from our grocery trip:


Notice the large quantity of store brands...and don't forget the rice!  We'll try and keep you updated on our simulation week!  It's sure to be an exciting time here in Arkadelphia!

No comments:

Post a Comment