Monday, June 11, 2012

Our Open House!

So, since we still have a couple of things to put up on certain walls, I will show your our most completed rooms first!  Let's start with the living room:

Here's what you'll see when you walk through the beautiful bright green door:


There is a bedroom on the left when you walk in and the living room is on the right.  I love that the kitchen has an opening so you can see the living room while you're in there.

 Here's a view of the living room from the extra bedroom.  The front door is on the right and the kitchen is to the left.  I mentioned that our apartment has vaulted ceilings and a fireplace...you can see the fireplace there!


 Here's another view of the room...I'm standing in a hallway that goes to our bathroom.


In this picture you can see our vaulted ceilings and the dining area behind the living room.  

From this angle you can see the front door and our pretty gallery wall.  We love the way our new couch and chair look together with our rug!

This view looks behind the couch at our extra bedroom (which looks like a closet if the doors are closed) and the hallway I mentioned that takes you to the bathroom.

The couch up close.

Just watching a little Dodger baseball!

Here's our pretty new red chair!  And on our side table is our "Welcome to Waco" gift from Lynley and Danielle via The Warehouse:

 New Baylor/Waco coasters!

Tyler and I made a mantle for the fireplace!  It turned out great!

And the view from the couch...I absolutely love this room.


My next projects are:

  1. Painting the table behind the couch
  2. Building a new dining room table
  3. Hanging things in the bathroom
  4. Printing new pictures to put in our frames
Next up, the kitchen!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it guys! I love how open the living room is! Keep the pictures coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute! I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete