Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wedding Wishes for the Mr. and Mrs.

'Tis the season...wedding season that is!  This past weekend, we celebrated with Hayley and Mason.  These two love birds are getting married on January 1st...just a short 46 days away!  On Saturday, I (along with 4 other wonderful ladies) got to host a co-ed shower for the two of them.  It was my first shower to help host, and I would definitely call it a success...not a sucksess!  It was beautiful, simple, and so much fun to have boys and girls there.  Hayley and Mason don't really like cake, so we had a choclate chip cookie shower! 

Their wedding colors are white, black, and yellow, so we decorated with yellow leaves!  The trees have just changed colors and what better timing!

We also had a chip and dip bar, or otherwise known to the shower guests as "best shower food ever!"


And here's the happy couple!

All the beautiful hostesses!


We also had a little friend reunion...so glad you could come Karlee!




We had so much fun!  I can't wait for the next shower I host!  It's a lot of work, but definitely worth it all!  Soon, I'll be at my next shower for BFF Lynley, then, BFF Nikki, then, BFF Lindsey...that's right!  EVERYONE'S ENGAGED!  Picture coming soon of all of us with our rings...as requested by Lindsey!  Get ready Lynley...33 more days...can you believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment