Thursday, December 16, 2010

Everyone...Meet Blitzen

Last week, Tyler and I had to say goodbye to our old friend Big Red.  I was torn with emotions that day: sad over the loss of a friend, and excited to welcome in a new member to the family.  Tyler and I had been looking for a new car for a while.  On a whim, we went to Little Rock to test drive some cars we were looking at, and without meaning to, we bought a new car!  We got an incredible deal on our new 2010 Jetta, and we love, love, love it!  Here I am saying goodbye to Big Red (p.s. hugging a car is a difficult thing to do...in case you were wondering, that is what I'm doing in this picture).
Another unexpected thing was that we traded in Big Red for a great deal as well!  The poor thing was pretty much worthless, but Tyler and I worked together, and our teamwork payed off!  It's not everyday that the dealer you are buying a car from offers you a job because you bargain so well.  Here she is...even though blitzen is kind of a boy name...BLITZEN!!!
*Note: I wanted to name her Betty the Jetty...Tyler told me he wouldn't drive a car named Betty...too bad, it had a nice ring to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment