Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding #1

On December 18, 2010...I was a part of my best friend's wedding!  Tyler and I got to start our Christmas break by celebrating with Lynley and Shawn as they got married.  It was absolutely beautiful...no doubt in my mind that it wouldn't have been.  It was the first of my best friends' weddings that I would be in...#2 coming in April, and #3 coming in October.  Here are some pictures from the weekend:

BEAUTIFUL bride!

Getting ready at the Nicholson house

Wedding Party
Besties...#2 on the left...#3 on the right!

Make-up...check

Hair...check

Dress...check


Chloe...check

Me and Lyn

Aunt Lynley and Andi
Besties before we go on!

Lynley and Shawn, we are so happy for you both!  I can't wait to start reading your blog Lynley!  I know married life is going to be wonderful for the two of you, and I'm so excited to catch up soon.  Everything was gorgeous, and we want to thank you again for letting us be a part of your special day!  Now...Nikki...what do we need to do to get ready for April?!

1 comment:

  1. You might have gotten a little blog award on my blog...go see! :)

    ReplyDelete