Sunday, October 23, 2011

Back Home

After a long, beautiful, exhausting, fabulous, fun-filled, lovely weekend, we're home from Lindsey and Lee's wedding.  We had such a great time meeting up with lots of friends and family as we celebrated the marriage of our last little bestie!  Mr. and Mrs. Dykes are finally married and it was a gorgeous wedding.  Since Michelle (Lindsey's mom) was never without a camera, I tended to neglect mine, but I did manage to snap a few shots.  Until other pictures are posted on facebook (that I will then steal and post here) this is all I'm able to leave you with.


All the bridesmaids at the rehearsal.
(Nikki, Lynley, Haley, Lindsey, me, and Erin)

And, a weekend in Fayetteville wouldn't be complete without a trip to Daisies and Olives!  I don't know how, but we always tend to get carried away...I don't think anyone walked out empty-handed.


Daisies and Olives October 2011
(Nikki, Shawn, Lynley, Jordan, Danielle, me, Mom, Kelsey, Brad, Tyler, and Tate)


Our first trip to Daisies and Olives September 2010...maybe a little more ridiculous than the second time
(Lynley, Lindsey, me, and Nikki)

Without a reason to go back to Fayetteville, I think we need to make a pact to come back in the Fall every year and bring a U-Haul keep the tradition going.  Can't wait for Daisies and Olives 2012!

There's a lot more that happened this weekend, including karaoke at You Know? Uno!  But, until I get some more pictures, it will have to wait for another day (not month...I promise!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment