Sunday, October 16, 2011

"The Worst"

There's this saying...in my family...that my sisters and I say..."_________'s the WORST!!!"  Well, ladies and gentlemen just the ladies that follow my blog, "blogging's the worst (at least lately it has been)!"  I haven't blogged in over 2 months...for crying out loud, my last post was about our summer vacation!  So what justification do I have?
  •  "I haven't had time...my part-time job has been crazy for the past 2 months and all those (15) hours in the office are killing me.  I've had so much to do, and just haven't found a spare moment to log on (not to facebook, or pinterest...just to my blog) and update you all on what's going on.  Please give me a break, my extremely important job of picking movies to watch on campus, designing t-shirts, counting homecoming ballots, and popping popcorn has had me up to my ankles in work!"
Okay...so it's not work
  • "Nothing has been going on.  I know I said work was crazy, but actually there is nothing to do.  I don't want to bore all (12) of you with how mundane our life has been lately.  I go to work, I eat lunch, I come home, I cook, clean, fix all the drama in the dorm, and then I've got to catch up on my TV shows:  Modern Family, Raising Hope, The Middle, New Girl, Survivor, Community, The Office, 30 Rock (I miss you...come back soon!), Parks and Recreation, Saturday Night Live, Dexter, plus...Rangers, Cardinals, Cowboys...whew!  There's more going on in the lives of my television friends than in my life."
Okay...that's not true either (well the TV list is...I know, it's pathetic)

So, I clearly don't have any justification for why I haven't been blogging, but, like that weird dinosaur movie that I'm pretty sure only a few people watched...We're BACK!!! (well, I'm back...Tyler could probably care less).  So I promise, I will give good updates on all of the things that have been going on with us.  Here's a list of what you can look forward to:
  1. Learned to sew
  2. Neighbors had a BABY GIRL!
  3. Half-Marathon Training
  4. Homecoming
  5. Lindsey's Getting Married (and already had her Bachelorette Pary and Wedding Shower)
  6. Substitute teaching...I don't know why
  7. Officially completed our (both of us) applications to BAYLOR GRADUATE SCHOOL!!!
  8. Sisters Weekend Visit
  9. Second City in Little Rock
  10. And maybe even more...
Thanks for sticking with me during my writer's block blogging negligence.  Hopefully now, blogging will be "THE BEST!"

No comments:

Post a Comment