Sunday, August 30, 2009

Birthday Dinner

My birthday was on the 19th, but Tyler and I were extrememly busy!  Since we were unable to take the time to celebrate then, we waited until beginning of the year things calmed down and were able to finally celebrate this weekend!  We both got dressed up and headed to Little Rock for dinner at Ya Ya's Euro Bistro.   
Tyler had been before, but I had not been yet and it was a definite 
pleaser.  We had the most wonderful time (and the most wonderful food) and I wouldn't be surprised if we found our way there again for another great meal.  
Tyler ordered the capicola pizza, and I had the salmon with shrimp ravioli.  They were both delicious!  To finish off the evening, we made our way home and watched Marley and Me (birthday girl's choice)!  
(Tyler and I at midnight on my birthday...rough)

It was a wonderful evening, and it was great to be able to spend the entire night with my husband.
Thanks Tyler, for a great birthday outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment