Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm Officially an Ellis


Much to my husband's dismay, I thought I would start a blog for our little family so our friends and family can keep up with us. As much as we enjoy phone calls and emails, it just makes sense to also keep everyone updated via blog. This way (if you care) you can be informed about the little day to day things that are often left out of "catch-up" phone conversations. I hope to keep everyone up to date on the little things in our life, and I mostly hope to keep up to day pictures (because everyone knows blog posts are better when accompanied by pictures). Now, I'll try not to be a blog hog, so if there really isn't anything going on, I won't waste your time! I look forward to this new beginning as a wife, and can't wait to see what's in store! We love you all...our friends and family!

1 comment: