Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Before and After

During girls weekend in Fayetteville, I was the one that purchased the bench (even though Kelsey was certain it didn't belong to me because there was no place in the apartment for it).  It was so precious and when I looked at the tag I found out it was only $35!  But, you know what dad always says: PIBNOS (Put It Back, Not On Sale).  But then, I saw a sign above it that said 10% off!  With no reason for me to put it back, I loaded it up in the car!  It was a very pretty turquoise blue, but unfortunately it did not match anything in our apartment.  I hope my friends aren't mad at me...they told me not to do this, but...here's the before:

 

And here's the after:

  
Now, I know it's not that precious blue color, but the only way I was able to convince Tyler to let me buy it was to a) assure him that there was a spot in our apartment for it, and b) assure him that it wouldn't be blue (blue was too crazy for him).  Anyways, it's perfect for our little bedroom, and now Tyler has a place to sit and put his shoes on in the morning!  We're in the process of looking for a cute cushion to put on it, but our misc. budget is getting smaller and smaller.  We might just have to wait until next pay day for our cushion!

No comments:

Post a Comment