Thursday, September 23, 2010

He Liked It...So He Put A "Ringler" On It

BFF Nikki got engaged!!!
Last weekend, Tyler and I made the drive to Fayetteville for Nikki's surprise engagement party.  Even though we were a little late to the party, it was still a surprise because she didn't know that all her "Allen" girls would be in town for the big event.  It was so much fun to walk in with Tyler, Lynley, Danielle, and Jan the man...Nikki's reaction was priceless!  We had such a good time quickly catching up (even though we saw each other two weeks prior), and taking several pictures of course.

Welcome to the group Brad!

Once the party kind of quited down (I'm pretty sure we drove off a bunch of the guests) we got to celebrate Nikki's engagement and birthday just us!  She opened all her presents, and was able to keep a decent smile even though she had been smiling all night (I've only posted Nikki smile approved pictures).

Here's the group!

Lindsey and Lee don't like us...they only like each other.

Nikki's Bling!
I'm so excited that all of my friends are getting engaged and married.  Since I was the first one in the group to tie the knot, it's fun now to get to be a part of all of their big days.  I'm so glad these girls were with my by my side on my wedding day, and I can't wait to reciprocate!
Nikki and I at my wedding...now it's her turn!
The evening wouldn't have been complete without an awkward picture from the group.  Still working on taking pictures with all the boys.  Remember this:
Well...we are getting better...
We missed you Shawn!
I'm so glad we got to go to the party on Friday.  It was so great to see everyone again, including Jan the man and Danielle.  Now, let the wedding plans BEGIN...KEEP ON GOING...and BEGIN SOON (You're next Lindsey)!?  Love you Nikki and Brad!  Have fun planning...can't wait for the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment