Friday, September 3, 2010

The Dam Club 2010

Okay...so I know that it's been way to long since I've posted anything, and if I told you that it's been the busiest few weeks around here, you probably still wouldn't believe me (or cut me any slack).  Whatever, here we go:
First of all, this summer Tyler and I secured our membership in the Dam Club...that's right!  I am now a 2 year member of the Hot Springs Dam Club (brought to you by the Ellis/McCormick families).  Tyler and I met up with his parents and their friends the McCormicks earlier this summer.  Every summer they spend two weeks in Hot Springs on Lake Hamilton...and we get to reap the benefits!  We had so much fun with everyone (Ryan, Kelsey (McCormick) Turner, Jeremy (husband of Kelsey) Turner, Michael McCormick, and his wife Lynsey, plus all the parents) and even though the sun got the best of some of us, we didn't let it ruin all the good times. 

It is so nice to live so close to them when they visit.  Hot Springs is only about 40ish minutes away from Arkadelphia, which makes it nice and convenient to drive out in the morning and drive home at night. 

We not only renewed our membership in the Dam Club, but we spent lots of time wake boarding, tubing, riding the boat, and eating good food!  Here are some pictures of us wake boarding:
This is me
This is Tyler
This is Ryan 
And here are the pictures to prove our membership in the Dam Club:



By the way...the water was 45 degrees!!!  That will explain the expression on some of our faces.  It was...well...dam damn cold!

Thanks for the good times Ellis/McCormick Clan.  We look forward to it every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment